Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chapter 29 - The Motor Bike Gang in the Cycling Road!

Rize rented a bicycle to go to Fuschia city trough the Cycling road from Celadon city.
Rize: This is such an exciting experience and a very convenient way to travel! And so much fun too! Altough it is far and may be tiring but it can safe so much time and I can reach Fuschia city in a day rather than walking on normal routes and take 2 to 3 days or even more!
Suddenly, something unpleasant came by. It was a group of Biker Gang. They are infamous for their mischief in annoying and disturbing the people cycling on the Cycling road. It is therefore not many people use the Cycling road to go to Fuschia city altough it is much better and convenient.Now they are about to approach Rize and Rize is going to be in trouble.
Biker: Hey kid.. what's up? wanna play around with us?
Rize ignored the Biker and speed up his speed but the Biker speed his speed as well to adjust his speed with Rize.
Biker: Hey kid slow down.. it's dangerous to cycle too fast you know or you wanna race?
Rize keep ignoring the Biker. The Biker became annoyed and went ahead faster than Rize and stopped infront of Rize and forced Rize to push the brakes and stop.
Rize: That was dangerous! What do you want?!
Biker: Ohhh.. you finally talk! You got some guts talking in that tone to me!
A different looking Biker than the rest came out from the group and approached Rize.
Biker: Wow our boss came!
Biker Boss: Hey kid! I like you, you dare to talk back to us. Most of the people we approached don't dare to say anything and we end up bullying them. Now I'm giving you a chance. Why don't you join us? Hahaha
Rize: Who's got the time to play around wasting time with you?! Now let me go! I'm going to Fuschia city to win the Gym!
Biker Boss: Oohh.. so you're a Pokemon Trainer huh?! So you think you're good?! Come on let's battle! If you can win against me I'll let you trough!
Rize and the Biker Boss is going to have a one on one Pokemon battle.
Rize: "Good chance to test my new Charmeleon!" Charmeleon go!

Biker Boss: Meowth let's go!

" Meowth the Scratch Cat Pokemon. It is a Normal type. Meowth is nocturnal in nature. If it spots something shiny, its eyes glitter brightly. "

Rize: Charmeleon use Slash attack!
Biker Boss: Meowth use Slash attack too!
Charmeleon and Meowth clashed their claws to each other.
Biker Boss: Meowth Shadow Claw!
Charmeleon was hit with Shadow Claw.
Rize: Tch! Flamethrower!
Biker Boss: Meowth dodge it!
Charmeleon fired its Flamethrower attack but Meowth's movement is very quick dodged Charmeleon's Flamethrower.
Rize: Keep using Flamethrower!
Biker Boss: Thunder Bolt!
Rize: What?!
Charmeleon's Flamethrower was struck with Thunder Bolt and the attacks canceled each other out.
Biker Boss: Meowth quick use Fury Swipes!
Charmeleon was hit several times with Fury Swipes and Charmeleon is pretty exhausted.
Biker Boss: Hahaha! Is that all you got kid?! Finish it with Slash attack!
Rize: Charmeleon Dragon Rage!!
Charmeleon unleashed a powerful Dragon Rage and Meowth was knocked out.
Biker Boss: What?! Impossible!! Damn!
Biker: The boss loss?!
Rize: Now let me go already.
Biker Boss: Fine! If you want to go, go! Nobody cares! Nobody cares about me!
Rize got sympathized with the Biker Boss and decided to listen to his story for awhile.
Biker Boss: I was once a Pokemon Trainer and used to compete in League matches. However 3 years ago when I first entered the Open category level I was outclassed and lose every single battle I had. I can't even win a single badge! And now I can't even defeat a kid?!
Rize: Then you end up being a Motor Bike Gang Leader?
Biker Boss: Yes! All my other Pokemon left me so I gave up in Pokemon Battle and decided to be a troublemaker! Only my loyal Meowth stayed with me.
Rize: I see.. I understand your feeling. Losing all the Pokemon that you have trained so hard for a long time. I too have experienced that and made me frustrated in the new category level. It's no wonder that you gave up as the level is too high and there might be no way to catch up again. But, I see that you have potential! Your Meowth is very well trained! It's very fast and strong too! Not to mention you could teach your Meowth an attack that normal Meowth can't use. I was surprised when your Meowth used a Thunder Bolt back then. If you work hard I'm sure you and Meowth can be far stronger than now instead of wasting time making trouble.
Biker Boss: Really?! You mean it?!
Rize: Ofcourse! By the way what's your name?
Biker Alan: Alan! I'm Alan! It's very nice to meet you!
Rize: I'm Rize! It's a pleasure to meet you too.
Biker Alan: Allright! From now on I'm going to disband this gang and continue working on my dream!
Rize have not only defeated and freed himself from the Motor Bike Gang but also made friend with Alan the leader of the group. Rize then continued his cycling to Fuschia city.

1 comment: