Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chapter 39 - Fossil Ressurection! Revived Kabuto and Omanyte!

Having a ride on Articuno's back, Rize have finally reached Cinabar Island where he can battle his next gym. Articuno then returned to Seafoam Island and maybe they will meet again someday in the future. Rize first went to the Pokemon Centre to have all his Pokemon taken care for the harsh battle they have been to. While waiting for the Pokemon in the Pokemon Centre, Rize decided to take a walk around the island and check things out and find where is the location of the gym. While walking around the island he saw crowd of people and became curious of what is going on. It looks like the Pokemon Research Institute was having some kind of new discovery.
Crowd: I wonder what Pokemon will be born from these fossils! I hope it's a new species of Pokemon we never know yet! Look Proffesor Blaine is about to begin!

The Scientist who turned out to be Blaine the Gym Leader of Cinabar for the Open Category level turned on the machine and do his stuff on examining the fossils and after a few minutes of waiting the operation was done and unbelieavably the fossils turned to be a living Pokemon which is the prehistoric Pokemon Kabuto and Omanyte.

Rize: Wow! The Pokemon was really resurrected from the fossils! Science sure is amazing!

"Kabuto the Shellfish Pokemon and the pre-evolved form of Kabutops. It is a Rock and Water type. It is thought to have inhabited beaches 300 million years ago. It is protected by a stiff shell. "

" Omanyte the Spiral Pokemon and the pre-evolved form of Omastar. It is a Rock and Water type. A Pokemon that was resurrected from a fossil using modern science. It swam in ancient seas. "

Blaine: Here's your revived Pokemon! Be sure to take good care of them boy!

???: I will! Haha I finally added my collections with rare Pokemon!
Rize: Wow.. He sure was lucky to be able to find the fossils.
Suddenly someone familiar showed up to Rize.
Satoshi: He's been searching for rare Pokemon and fossils all this time. He is really interested in collecting different kinds of Pokemon but on top of that he's still an excellent Trainer.
Rize: Satoshi! It's been so long! It seems like you knew him so well.
Satoshi: Yea we grew up together. In case you didn't know he is Prof.Oak's grandson, Shigeru. He is the Kanto Jr.Champion and last year in the middle category he almost make it in the Final round. I lost to him in the Semi Final but I'm sure I will defeat him this year!
Rize: I see so he's your Rival! I too have a Rival that I have not been able to defeat untill today. He is the Johto Jr.Champion last year but I don't know where is he and what he's doing now.
Shigeru looked at Satoshi and approached him and Rize.
Shigeru: Hey Satoshi! How are you doing? Slacking around like usual?
Satoshi: Hm! You better becareful coz I'm going to defeat you this year!
Shigeru: Sure.. you can give it a try.. anyway I gotta go, I got lot of things to accomplish unlike you! So smell ya later! (Shigeru left them)
Rize: Woa he's quite the jerk one!
Satoshi: He's always so cocky! Anyway you here for Gym battle?
Rize: That's right! And this will be my 7th Kanto badge!
Satoshi: I'm sure your team have become much stronger now! Cinabar gym is a fire type gym so becareful not to get burn. Hey I know why don't we have a 1 on 1 battle!
Rize: That's a good idea! I'll treat it as a training for the gym battle then!
Since the Cinabar Gym is a fire gym Rize decided to get his Krabby transferred from Bill and send Pidgeotto over for a momment and now Rize is going to have his first battle ever with Satoshi!

No comments:

Post a Comment