Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chapter 35 - Evolving Poliwhirl!

After claiming victory in the Saffron Gym, Rize was teleported by Sarina to get him to the next town where he can battle and win another badge. However, Rize found out that he's in route 19 a beach near Fuschia city.
Rize: Gee.. why do she sent me here? Don't she know that I've won the Fuschia gym? Anyway the sea looks great! Let's go fishing!
Rize took out his brand new Super Rod and his ultimate bait and started to fish. Not long after that he got a bite and lured the fished Pokemon.

Rize: Who's this Pokemon?

" Magikarp the Fish Pokemon. It is a Water type. It is said to be the world's weakest Pokemon. No one knows why it has managed to survive. It is unable to swim against even slow-moving currents. It always splashes about for some reason. "

Rize:  Magikarp? It's power level is so weak and the move that it can use is only Splash!! What a weird Pokemon? No wonder it is said to be the world's weakest Pokemon!

Rize released the fished Magikarp after he found out what  the Magikarp is capable of and found it not worthy to be captured. Rize continued to fish again and he got another bite. This time it is not Pokemon that he fished but instead a human Swimmer purposely catch his hook.
Rize: What do you think you're doing?! Trying to scare me?!
Swimmer: Hahaha calm down boy! I'm here to challenge you to a Pokemon battle!
Immediately after hearing the word battle, Rize got heated up and agreed to battle.
Swimmer Kevin: I'm Kevin! Nice to meet you! Staryu go!

Rize: Staryu?

" Staryu the Star Shape Pokemon and the pre-evolved form of Starmie. It is a Water type. If its body is torn, it can grow back if the red core remains. The core flashes at midnight. "

I'm Rize! I'll battle you fair with Water type as well! Poliwhirl go!

Swimmer Kevin: I like your style boy! Staryu Swift attack!
Rize: Poliwhirl Bubble Beam!

The Bubble Beam and the Swift attack collided and canceled each other out.
Rize: I'm sorry but I'm going to finish this! Hypnosis!
Poliwhirl used Hypnosis and put Staryu to sleep.
Rize: Now Double Slap!
Poliwhirl keep slapping Staryu until it is unable to battle and Poliwhirl wins.
Swimmer Kevin: Just as I thought you're one strong trainer! Your Poliwhirl is very well trained! I wonder how strong it will be if it evolve into a Poliwrath!
Rize: What? Poliwrath? What's Poliwrath?I thought Poliwhirl will evolve into a Politoed.
Swimmer Kevin: Poliwhirl have two chain of evolution depending on how you evolve it! I'll go for Poliwrath if I were you as it have a dual type Water and Fighting!
Rize: Cool! So how do I evolve Poliwhirl into a Poliwrath?!
Swimmer Kevin: Well that is.. you have to have the rare Water Stone and use it on Poliwhirl and it will evolve into a Poliwrath!
Rize: Water Stone?! Are you serious?! I got a Water Stone since my Poliwhirl was still a Poliwag! How dumb I am for not knowing about this!
Swimmer Kevin: Really?! Come on hurry up and evolve your Poliwhirl then!
Rize asked Poliwhirl if it wanted to evolve by using the Water Stone and it agreed and it started to evolve after touching the Water Stone.

" Poliwrath the Tadpole Pokemon and one of the evolved form of Poliwhirl. It is a Water and Fighting type. With its extremely tough muscles, it can keep swimming in the Pacific Ocean without resting. "

Rize: Look at you now! You've become a big and strong Poliwrath! But in the end you didn't become a Frog. Anyway, we gotta work on your moveset to match with your new Fighting type! Hey Kevin thanks for telling me about the evolution thing, if not for you my Poliwhirl would have stayed a Poliwhirl forever hahaha..
Swimmer Kevin: Not at all, by the way do you want to know more? I got way more information than that!
Rize: Tell me everything you know!
Swimmer Kevin: Hehe, somewhere across this sea there is an Island called Seafoam Island. I heard that in that Island a Legendary Pokemon is living there!!
Rize: Legendary Pokemon?! Really?!
Swimmer Kevin: Yes! Are you interested to go and find the Legendary Pokemon?! Maybe together we can catch it!
Rize: Lead me the way! Let's go!!
Rize got excited to hear a Legendary Pokemon is living in an Island called Seafoam Island. Together with his new friend Kevin they set sail on a small boat to Seafoam Island. What kind of Legendary Pokemon is living there?! Was Kevin really telling the truth or maybe this is a kind of trap?!

1 comment:

  1. Wild Magikarp Lv.1

    Poliwhirl Lv.38

    Staryu Lv.34

    Poliwrath Lv.44

    ReplyDelete