Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chapter 2 - New Friend!

Last time.. Rize have arrived into Pallet Town in the Kanto region and met with Prof.Oak, the world's leading Pokemon Proffesor in the world. However there is something wrong and Prof.Oak said that Rize could not get his Pokemon to be sent to the Kanto region.
Rize: What do you mean by that Proffesor??
Prof.Oak: You see.. It was untill recently a few days ago when I was sending a Pokemon to Trainers that wanted their Pokemon to be transfered, the transferred Pokemon didn't reach to the Trainer and just gone! People sending Pokemon from other regions also get the same thing! Many Trainers have lost their Pokemon and this case have been reported to the Police but untill now t he Police have not gotten any further clue on this investigation yet.. That's why the Government than closed down the Transfer Link System in order to prevent more Pokemon to be lost.
Rize: What?! That's terrible! Where do those Pokemon end up in?!
Prof.Oak: It is possible that they are transferred into a different location that nobody knows.
Rize: Agh! If I knew about this I would have bring along my Pokemon from the start!
Prof.Oak: Hmm... I feel bad for you! I should have told you and Prof.Birch about this. Now how are you going to travel and fight the Gyms without your Pokemon..
Rize: I just have to catch new Pokemon from this region then! That's what I always do when I'm in a new Region anyway so it doesn't make much of a difference.
Prof.Oak: But you're not going to be able to catch any Pokemon without weaking them with battle first.
Rize: I have this Pokemon Egg! When it hatched it will be able to help me catch new Pokemon!
Prof.Oak: We won't know how long this Egg will take to hatch. I have a solution! Come! I'll let you choose a Starter Pokemon of the Kanto region!

Prof.Oak: They are Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander! Which one will you choose?
Rize: You really mean it?! I can have one of these Pokemon?! Thanks Proffesor!! Hmm.. It's a tough choice!
" The Water type is very adorable and looks tough too! But I never have a Grass type Pokemon in my team! This might be the perfect timing to get one! But the Fire type looks attractive too! hmm..."
After thinking over and over of which Pokemon to choose finally Rize came up with a decision and took the Fire type Charmander.
Prof.Oak: So you chose Charmander! Pretty good choice! My grandson chose Squirtle when he first set out on his journey for the first time. I'm sure you will make it into a strong Pokemon Rize!
Rize: Thanks Proffesor! I will! Charmander welcome my new friend!
Prof.Oak: Now here's your new Pokedex! It will cover every Pokemon that can be sighted in the Kanto region and the previous regions you have visited!


Rize: Cool! A brand new Pokedex!

" Charmander the Lizard Pokemon. It is a Fire type. The flame on its tail indicates its life force. If it is healthy, the flame burns intensely. If it is weak, the flames also burns weakly. "

Prof.Oak: Now Rize! Here's a few tips of advice! You are no longer in the Jr.Category and your opponents will be from 14 to 16 of age group. They have trained Pokemon as long and even longer than you so you have to really train hard in order to catch up with them! One way to catch up is you have to carefully catch a selected Pokemon that are strong even before you train them! Which means a strong base level! The Pokedex can help you to scan the power levels and abillities of the wild Pokemon. That's all and all the best Rize!
Rize: I understand Prof! Hopefully the Transfer Link System will be back to normal soon and I can get my Pokemon in Hoenn!
Prof.Oak: Yes! Hopefully so! You can stay here for tonight and set off on your journey tomorrow!
Rize: Thanks Prof! Can I borrow your field to train my Charmander for today?
Rize stayed in Prof.Oak's place for today and will set on his journey tomorrow morning. What kind of adventures and Pokemon awaits him?!

1 comment: